Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful #9

The other day I was thinking about roommates.  As you can probably guess, I've had many in my day.  Luckily, most of them have been AMAZING.  That, of course, doesn't mean that living with other girls is always perfect. It also don't mean I didn't have to deal with problems sometimes, but I really am grateful for all of the experiences I've had with and because of my roommates.  I'm so grateful for each of them, and for this period in my life.

As a small memorandum, here is a list of all* of my roommates (first names only as to protect identities):
Susannah, Marissa, Maurine, Janeil, Brittany, Candie, Jen, Liz (1), Emily, Liz (2), Ashley, Gretchen, Kari, Heather, Britta, Clairice, Diane, Kat, Megan, Katie, April, Brittney, Summer, Kelly, Sierra.  (Not to mention pseudo roommates over the years like Stephanie, Kali & Bailey)
*As best as I can remember and not including my Mission Companions

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am so grateful for you too! I think you're GREAT! loves!