I always like to set resolutions. I'm fairly good at keeping them, at least a few at a time. Maybe I shouldn't make so many, but I'm ok with making a lot and then keeping up with some. I still have that feeling of accomplishment, and I've learned to let go of the ones that taper off and be ok with it. I always make some resolutions in January and then often make some more/change some in April when I have my birthday. But, here are a few of the ones I've decided on for this year (the ones I can remember off the top of my head b/c I don't really feel like getting up and going in my room to find my whole list).
- Study the Articles of Faith and the principles they teach, including really memorizing them
- Attend the temple every month
- Go to the gym 4 times a week
- Clean out my car once a week
- Wash my car inside and out once a month
- Write in my journal every night (I was really good at this for 6+ years, but have slacked off lately...it's time to get back to it)
- Be a better visiting teacher (I need to decide how to measure this one)
- Lose 20 pounds
I think I can do it. :) I hope every one of you also have a beautiful new year. I can't wait to see what it brings!