Well, I still love paid time off. And I get 2 days this week! I'm so excited! Here are things I plan on doing:
- Homemade Pizza/Movie party for my mom. Her birthday was Monday, but Drake doesn't come home until today, so we decided to really celebrate tomorrow (make sense?)
- Pick up Paper (to get the ads to look through!)
- Turkey Trot - a 5K that I will likely have to walk for a good chunk of b/c I have not been a good runner for the past year...I was planning on building up over the last week and I thought I could do a pretty good job...then I got the Cold of Death last week...so, really, I'm just lucky to be alive now. I'll try my best though
- Watch the Parade (until the games start for my dad to watch)
- Make Food
- Eat Food/Spend time with family
- Be lazy
- Plan for Friday Shopping
- SHOPPING! - I plan on doing most of my Christmas shopping this day. I know some people like to avoid Black Friday shopping, but I find it thrilling. LOVE IT. I'm not yet sure when I'll start...will I stay up for the midnight openings? Will I get up at 3? 4? 5? That's what the planning is for (see Thursday's list)
- Spend time with Familia
- Maybe go to Del Oro High School Playoff Game to support my Alma Mater? Go Golden Eagles!
- Maybe I'll even brave the YSA dance? So many possibilities
- General laziness...although maybe I'll get around to cleaning my car...which I have been putting off for WAY too long
Anyway, I'm leaving a lot of room for options that may arise and to general do what I feel...but, this is going to be a GREAT weekend. I can feel it in my bones!