Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful 7-13

Hello,
Well, I didn't post last week, so it's catchup time.  This week I've been sick, along with everyone else in the family. I'm starting to feel better finally, and I'm hoping I can make it back to the gym tomorrow.  Anyway, that was this week, and here is my thankful list I should have posted last Sunday:

7. My parents. In case you didn't already know, my parents are awesome.  They have always been there for me and have always helped me so much. It makes me teary-eyed when I think about all they have done for me. I really am so grateful for them. Love you Mom & Dad!

8. My brothers. In case you didn't already know, my brothers are awesome. I have three brothers by birth: Bohdan, Zachary & Drake. And one by marriage: Josh.  They are all great. Fun to be around and great examples of hard work and great hearts. I love spending times with all of them. I never laugh as hard as when my brothers are around.

9. My sisters. In case you didn't already know, my sisters are awesome. I have three sisters: Candie, Sierra & Abigail. I LOVE spending time with them. We are a lot the same and a lot different at the same time. Candie and I have done pretty much everything together our whole lives since we are so close in age. Sierra & Abbie are a lot younger than us, but they've always been fun to be around...and I love now that they are older too that we can spend time as adults together (Abs is practically an adult now)

10. Eden & Ezra. In case you didn't already know, my niece and nephew are awesome. Seriously. They make me laugh whenever they are around. They are hilarious. Almost 2 years old and so fun to be around! They are beautiful and wonderful. I am so thankful that I live close to them so I can see them as often as I do....and that Candie & Josh share them with us. :)

11. Words of the Living Prophets and Apostles. There have been a lot of times lately that I have felt like I needed some direction and somehow I've been led to just the write talks by our living prophets and apostles that have been exactly what I needed. I am so grateful for these men in my life and how they bring the words of Christ into my life.

12. The Scriptures. Like the words of the living prophets, I love the words recorded by ancient prophets. I am so grateful for the direction I receive as I read the scriptures. Over the years, there are many scriptures that I have been able to memorize. I have been blessed so many times as I've had those scriptures in my mind at the exact moment I have needed them.

13. Right now, I'm really loving Michael Buble's new Christmas Album, so I'm going to list that right now as something I am grateful for. It is bringing a lot of joy into my life. I am especially in love with this song right now:

No comments: