Saturday, March 30, 2013

Woven

I've just spent over an hour chatting on Facebook to a dear, dear friend. The conversation has made me think about the idea that we are so intertwined. It reminds me of Elder Maynes words last weekend when he said something to the effect of "We are woven into stories that affect other people's lives, so we need to the Holy Ghost to guide us.". We can have a profound effect on those around us, sometimes without even realizing it.

I'm humbled to be reminded of that. I'm grateful for any part I can play in lifting someone up. I just try to live my life as best I can according to what I know is true.

I'm reminded again of one of my favorite quotes:

God is so, so good. I'm grateful to know he is aware of me and those I know. It helps me know he is aware of all of us. Like Nephi, I don't know the meaning of all things, but I do know that God loveth his children (1 Nephi 11:17)

HAPPY EASTER! 
Follow the example of our Savior and go out an do some good (weave your thread)! That is my plan.

No comments: