Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gelato Arm and Other Things...

So, I've been thinking about how it's been a while since I've written anything on here...I'm not sure exactly what I've been waiting for to make it "worth it", so I decided to just write a little of whatever I thought of.

The thing I'm thinking of the most today is how much my arm hurts. I'm pretty sure it's going to fall off, but I'm not sure if that will be before or after my wrists breaks in 2. The reason? Scooping Gelato. Who knew it would be THIS hard? It is a fun little job to have before I find a new grown up one, but I didn't know it'd be this much WORK! I wish, a little bit, that I could just be the pretty face that talks to/entertains the customers...and did the hard stuff every once in a while, but not often enough to injure myself. :)

Speaking of the Gelato shoppe (Melt in the Roseville Galleria), I have had some good times. Probably the nicest thing anyone has said to me were when these 2 guys were trying out some flavors and as I was helping them, they told me I was "the only nice person in Roseville". Now, this is not true, but I appreciate the sentiment. :)

Maybe I'll post something again in the next couple days that isn't a bunch of complaining about how wimpy I am. :) But for now, I'd better get ready for bed so I can be there bright and early at 7:30 am to further my pain...

1 comment:

the engineer said...

I fell down my porch steps yesterday because of the ice, and now my butt hurts.

Just keep digging! You will find a grownup job soon.