Friday, January 10, 2014

2014: Plans

I'm really looking forward to this year. I just have a feeling it's going to be AMAZING. I don't quite know why, but it's a nice feeling. :) I hope it really is.

As usual, I've made some goals. I know we're 10 days in already (almost 11) and most people blogged about this two weeks ago. But, I wasn't sure if I wanted to. I figure putting it on here may help me stay more accountable though, so I am in the end.

I HAVE been working on a lot of my goals already though. Like, for example, I've already been to the temple once (thanks, Candie, for going with me!), and I'm up on my Old Testament reading plan. So, that's something. :) I'll start incorporating even more this next week when I get back to a more established/routine life in Vegas. I have 2 more days here in California with my family and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it...and then I'm excited to get back to life as I now know it. :)

I'm a nerd, so I made a spreadsheet I'm using to track things. :) haha

Social

  • Do something social/meet new people - 2/month (at least)
  • Visit somewhere on Vegas bucket list - 2/quarter
  • Go on a date - 1/month


    Creative
    • Make something from cookbooks/magazines (not Pinterest/blogs) - 1/month
    • Make something from Pinterest/blogs (food/other) - 1/month
    • Craft/Create something - 1/month
    Spiritual
    • Attend temple - 2/month
    • Attend institute - weekly (if possible)
    • Attend institute Friday Forums - 2/month (as possible)
    • Read the Old Testament - follow daily goal sheet
    • Read all conference talks at least 1 more time before the following conference - develop calendar to follow
    • Do visiting teaching every month
    Educational
    • Get straight A's again
    • Finish papers/projects early whenever possible

    1 comment:

    Megan said...

    Great goals and good luck!