Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Love to See the Temple


I went to the Sacramento Temple for the 8pm session on Thursday night for our ward temple night. There were so many people in the session. Sacramento is a smaller temple, so it normally seats around 50 people in a session. In this session though, they had to bring in 20 folding chairs to accommodate all the people. It was a beautiful thing. I found myself thinking about how amazing it would be if every session was brimming with people. Think of the good that would bring as everyone left filled with hope and love and power. I love the thought.

1 comment:

Tessa Buys said...

Now that we live so far away from a temple, I see even more how the Sacramento temple was such a blessing to have so close. Even the Oakland temple is still closer than our closest temple here. I think if everyone realized that blessing, more sessions would require folding chairs. I'm so happy you were able to go.