Thursday, March 19, 2009

Little Drakey's a missionary

It's hard to believe that the time has finally come to let our little Drakey go. I am left so excited for him...so, so excited. To be honest, I'm also a little jealous. It's crazy to me that in just a few days, I will have been home from my mission for 5 years already. It really was the greatest thing that I have ever done. I will forever be grateful for that time. Sometimes I long to be there again. I feel honored to have been given the opportunity to serve. I know that his time will be no less life-changing and memorable, both for himself and for the people in the Philippines. I am excited to see what happens. I will miss the boy, but good on ya Drake (as Zack would say)...I'm proud of you (even though you'll never read this until after your mission). :)








And for old time's sake...







No comments: